Us presentem l’última i gran incorporació al coworking.
Bienvenido, Tony! Contigo, sumamos. ¡Y muchísimo! Gracias por tu personalidad, talento y generosidad.
Voleu saber quin és el seu currículum? Agafeu-vos fort!
Antonio (Tony) Martínez (Venezuela) is a senior Piping Stress & Support Engineer / Piping Engineer, with 25 years of experience in projects for the Oil & Gas and Energy industry, with international experiences as Piping Stress Engineer in refineries in Antwerp, Belgium, Al-Zour, Kuwait and Duqm, Oman, and in combined cycle plants in Mexico. Specialist in Caesar II (12 years of experience) and in SmartPlant 3D (Hangers and Supports module). Also experience as NDT (Not Destructive Testing) Engineering Inspector.
• Recognized track record in activities related to project completion. Problem solver and customer service oriented
• Performance in Leader or Coordinator positions in design and construction phases. Project experience in both new plants and revamps
• Expert level in Caesar II, SmartPlant Review (Freeview), SP3D Hangers and Supports Module and Navisworks Freedom. I can review and analyze tubes in 3D models
• Degree in Mechanical Engineering
• Fully Bilingual (English C1/Spanish)
• Born and educated in oil fields and multicultural environments
• Instructor and tutor or mentor
Vine a La Gelidense Coworking & Cocreating i comparteix moments amb coworkers com en Tony!